15.54

Link Love Sunday

I absolutely adore this cute little work station - which is in a cupboard! Such a fab idea! 


My teapot necklace is most definitely my favourite, but this teeny tiny teacup (and willow pattern to boot) is just too adorable. 

(Via: Jijikiki)

I really don't need any more prints as I already have a pile of pictures stacked on my floor needing wallspace, but this elephant print is fab:


(Via: Society6)

A must see; so many delicious cupcakes. I know a certain boyfriend that would love a Guiness cupcake! 


I've been looking for some new tshirts for a while now and love this angry tree design:


This month's Cross Stitcher magazine was packed full of beautiful things. You know when you turn every page just pointing going 'Want! Want! Want!'. I love these animal storage bins, particularly the fox!


How about these embroidered bicycle earrings? I'm massively into embroidered jewellery at the moment. This seller has some fabulous necklaces and brooches so I'd urge you to check them out!


Finally, you must check out The All Craft Blog featuring a complete range of crafts. It's a great place to share your work! I really love this heart cross stitch sampler!


Finally, my tutorial of the week; a coupon clutch! I'm dying to have a go at making this stunning clutch purse. I love the button!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...