15.53

Bunnies, Bunnies! It must be Bunnies!

My latest project has been these little guys. So cute right?


They will be making their way to my friend Amanda who is expecting a little girl in October. I thought they would look very cute sat upon a bookshelf until the baby gets a bit older and is able to cuddle them!

They aren't finished yet (as you can see from the open bottoms!) but I'm not sure whether to put pom pom tails on them. They look great but they are ever so fiddly. I remember them being so easy to make when I was a kid, but they drove me mad the other day! What do you think? Are the pom poms worth the effort?

(For those wondering the title of this blog referencing bunnies is from the musical episode of Buffy when Anya sings about how terrifying bunnies are. I love that show.)

In other news, I've started doing Project 365. This involves taking a photo every day. As I was away for the past week I started this using my iphone camera but will now continue on my Panasonic Lumix. You can check out my photos here. 

I had such a lovely time at both my Mum's and my Dad's. Mum and I went carbooting on Sunday and I got a light up globe for £2. I've been looking for one for ages but they were really expensive!


I was completely jealous of Mum as she managed to find a pair of gorgeous cushions for £1, a massive bag of polyester filling for a £1, a brand new £35 dress from Next for £2 and these fab toy patterns for 20p each! Go Mum!


After visiting my Mum I headed over to Oxford to my Dad's. Monday afternoon we went blackberry picking and then baked a yummy blackberry and apple pie! Sadly it got eaten so quickly I don't have any photos! 

I was hoping to do some sewing today, but after going to the gym this morning (it's been a very long time....) I'm so wiped out I barely had the energy to even turn my computer on! Am hoping tomorrow to attempt a skirt using my mannequin. 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...