19.13

Learning to crochet

I can't crochet. Yep I know. I should be able to right? I feel like it's one of those skills I should have. I can knit and sew and most of these things come quite easily to me, but I can't crochet. I've tried in the past but my patience wore thin, and I never got any further than making a few simple chains. I keep seeing beautiful crocheted blankets everywhere and have decided that this Summer I am going to learn how to do it!


I absolutely adore Granny Squares, and how can you not when they are as beautiful as these ones made by Katie over at House of Humble! 



I'm also dying to make these gorgeous crochet flowers from the fabulous new print magazine Mollie Makes. 


So this is it folks, this Summer I'm gaining a new skill and by Christmas I want garlands of crocheted flowers to put on my tree!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...