22.29

Button Necklace

When I was over in Australia visiting my family, I fell in love with one of my Aunty's necklaces; it was entirely made of buttons! When I was out there we visited an amazing market where the makers of her necklace were doing a stand. I was really disappointed they didn't have any in the colours I wanted, and as they were quite expensive I decided not to get one. Of course on my return to England I completely regretted it!

Instead I decided to try and make one myself. I had some thin picture wire lying around and thought that would do! The results came out better than I ever could have imagined.


I didn't have any jewellery clasps but I've just ordered these fabulous magnetic ones off ebay.  I'll make sure to post a picture of the finished results!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...