19.14

Knitting Needle Case

Happy Saturday crafters! Just finished making this gorgeous knitting needle case for my friend Alice. I'm soooo happy with how it turned out!


Alice has been after a place to store her knitting needles for some time. I came across this brilliant tutorial by madebyloulabelle and am so pleased with the results. The fabric is from fabric rehab. What do you think?

I'm busy planning my next craft projects:

1) A purse for Mina's (my Dad's partner) birthday - she gave me a bag full of gorgeous fabrics the last time I was there, so I'd like to try and use some of them in the design. 

2) A baby quilt for my friend Amanda - she's having a baby girl and I've found the perfect pattern in my Cath Kidston 'Sew!' book. It's full of teeny tiny elephants and birdies! Aww!

3) Some curtains for my lounge - a bit of a cheat though as I'm not going to make them from scratch. The curtains I have are quite thin so I'm going to use them as lining. I've decided I want to make them stripey with a mix of plain and vintage fabrics - inspired by one of Jane Foster's duvets I saw in an interview in this month's Mollie Makes.

4) After all the knitting for the yarnbombing, I'm feeling like it might be time to start a new knitting project. I found a fabulous cardigan I want to do....maybe a project for the Autumn?!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...