15.31

Searching for fabric

Next week I'm off to Australia for 2 weeks, so instead of starting any major new projects, I've just been doing some research. One of my next projects when I get back from holiday is to make some new curtains for my lounge. I admit, I'm going to cheat! The curtains I currently have are cheap and I don't like them, so I'm going to use them as lining and simply sew a pretty fabric over the top! Easy!


Brighton has some fabulous fabric shops, but I'm quite familiar with a lot of their stuff and have been looking for something particularly unique. Today I stumbled across a fabulous fabric site called Fancy Moon.

There are so many designs I love, I just can't choose! Here are a select few on my maybe list:

Rose Stripes!


Grown up fairytale:


Paisley Blue:


Vintage Art Store:



Completely love them all! 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...