15.33

Rob Ryan and the Columbia Flower Market

Today Tom was off Go Karting with some friends, so I had decided to venture down to Columbia Road to the Rob Ryan shop. As I've mentioned before, I love Rob Ryan and was excited to find out he had a shop in London! I hadn't realised it was actually in the middle of the flower market! Such a fabulous atmosphere and on such a beautiful sunny day!

Of course I had to buy something (or some 'things') and opted for one his fabulous books 'This is for you':


I couldn't really justify a mug or one of his exquisite tiles so instead opted for an amazing teatowel. It's far too beautiful to use, so i plan to frame it instead!



After my visit to my current mecca i decided to have a wander around columbia road. There are so many beautiful shops; I could have spent a fortune. I then happened across a stunning fabric shop called Beyond Fabrics




I found some gorgeous fat quarters for £3.75 and had to buy them:



I was also a bit naughty and bought a few corsage making things. A plastic guider to make it easier to make them, and a corsage set - purely because I can then copy the pattern and adapt to make my own. They will undoubtedly never be as good as my friend Abbey's over at Doll Doll Dolly!



A lovely day; but I think it's obvious why I never have any money! Will be spending a cosy evening in with my cross stitch and a terrible movie. Heaven.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...