15.50

Link Love Sunday

Liberty have teamed up with Hello Kitty, and to be honest...I'm not sure I like it. For me the brand Hello Kitty is much more vibrant, and Liberty 'sophisticated'. Meshing the two just seems very odd. What do you think?

( Via: Liberty

My new favourite site is craftgawker. It's basically like Pinterest but specifically for crafting. It's completely addictive and has an iphone app!You can expect beautiful things like this:


Need a cupcake stand? Have some old records lying around? Then make one yourself by following this easy tutorial!

(Via: The Kitchn)

I always worry about growing old with someone and how the relationship will end up when you are in your 60s. This fantastic article calms all my fears.

These jars are stunning! Find out how to make them here:


I recently bought a necklace from this great ebay shop called Pip and Squeak. I can't recommend it highly enough! Super speedy delivery, fantastic packaging (with a friendly note too!) and such a gorgeous necklace. I love how they've used playing cards to hold the necklace:


How stunning is this Radio Times cover from the 30s?


Have you checked out the fabulous new craft magazine Mollie Makes? Well why not!! It's awesome!


YES THAT'S A HOMEMADE FELT JAMMY DODGER!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...