15.37

Reviews iPod Touch Wi-Fi gray

Just a few questions that come together in my email about the iPod touch Wi-Fi gray bar or Wi-Fi (Wireless) at all. Well I feel your pain, because it happened to mine not too long ago. After 5 minutes of research I found this to help, at least in my situation


      Go To Settings
      Click on Safari
      Go bit down and click Clear Cache, Clear Cookies, Clear History
      Hold the Top (sleep / wake) button until you get a red bar to swipe it
      Rub red bar to the left (the iPod Touch now have to turn off)
      Then Hold Top (Sleep / Awake) button until you see the Apple logo
      Wait until the next screen
      See if that fixed it.

In most cases, this will do the trick. Another suggestion I have is for you, reset the iPod Touch you can do a lot of ways, one way is to do it from the setting and each other is through iTunes.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...