15.33

Things I want to make...


1) Sewing Machine Cover  - this one is soooo cute:



2) Curtains for lounge - I'm going to cheat and use the current curtains as lining. Maybe I should invest in some beautiful Michael Miller fabric:


3) Knitting needle case for Alice - she can't find one with enough slots



4) Octopus cushion for Nats - I've been promising her for ages but have to design it myself. Maybe I'll go for something simple like the one below. I plan to do the octopus in leopard print fabric on black with silver sequins for the tenticles!


5) Ugly Doll for Dotty - My manager Jim has a baby called Dotty who apparently loves these little guys!!! 


6) Memo board - I want to make a massive memo board to have above my sewing desk filled with beautiful pictures and ideas. I like this classic one:


7) Fabric clock - I recently bought a clock from the poundshop with the intention of taking it apart and making it a lovely design! Something quirky like this one:


8) Stag button/badge picture - I saw this in the window of a shop in the north laines and plan to make my own! It's absolutely gorgeous and would be so fun to make:


9) An apron for baking - I saw this gorgeous apron and want to make it! I love the big buttons!!!




Looks like I'm going to be a busy girl for a while!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...